The Mormon News Report Podcast Episode #10: Week of 11 September 2017
- Monson: Is there a talent gap between Utah and BYU? You bet.
- President Uchtdorf spends day overseeing LDS Church’s humanitarian efforts in Houston
- LDS Church publishes statement on Hurricane Irma
- Mormons are still younger and more conservative than other believers, but they’re having fewer kids and getting less Republican
- Polygamist Warren Jeffs ordered to pay $16 million to former child bride who testified against him
- Will aging, ailing Mormon prophet Thomas S. Monson attend the coming General Conference?
INTERVIEW: MATTHEW J. GROW & R. ERIC SMITH
THE MORMON NEWS REPORT EXTENDED SESSIONS